This is the real About page, but it will be necessarily vague. In order to be more candid about my experiences, I need to be less candid about myself, for the time being. I am not sure if they are all relevant, but here are some specifics that may be:
- I graduated high in my class from a T6 law school.
- I held a high editorial position on the law review.
- I clerked for a federal circuit court of appeals, for a judge you’ve probably heard of.
- I worked at BigLaw firms you’ve heard of.
- I worked on big cases for big clients, small cases for big clients, and big cases for small clients.
- I worked on a lot of pro bono matters, from state court to the Supreme Court.
- I was laid off.
There is more, but I want to leave it at that for now.
In the meantime, call me Justin–I’m happy to meet you.